Texas Health Southlake in the Community
Texas Health Resources is committed to improving the health and well-being of the people in the communities we serve. Texas Health provides hospital care, but also offers programs intended to educate people about health and provide them with resources to prevent illness, maintain health and improve their overall well-being.
In order to provide education and resources for the issues of utmost concern in the community, Texas Health has completed a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). This assessment allows Texas Health to better understand the health status and needs of the community and use the knowledge gained to implement programs that will benefit the community by:
- Defining gaps in community health and developing strategies to assist in closing those identified gaps
- Informing the community about health services and other resources available regionally
- Developing partnerships and collaborations that enhance the impact of select initiatives
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment Southlake - PDF
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment Southlake - PDF
For more information, please visit: www.texashealth.org/CHNA
We welcome community comments, feedback, questions, etc. Please direct all inquiries to the THRCHNA@texashealth.org.